Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Yaoi Con and Pictures

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, since I noticed that Katze was going I figured I'd see if anyone else was going. And for those who go, bring back pictures [img]tongue.gif[/img] *Loves con pics*

    -Reikou

  2. #2
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not going, but i second the motion to post pics.... ^^

    oh... just wait 3 more years...... then i'll be 18 *trails off* i've been counting down for two years now.. == *sighs* but that's still a problem cos then i'd have to be in the US.

    anyways, have fun. ^______^ and bring back lotsa stuff!~

    <-- has never been to a con. T-T;;

    *hides in her little hole*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    in... two years.. I'll go. It's been two years we talk about it with friend of mine over in europe and all. When I reach 18 we will all be old enough to go and hopefully have collected money for the trip. Plus a chance to meet XD

    I's thirding (?) the idea of pictures ^^

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lucethira's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2002
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Eeee... so close, but so far!! I wish I could go, but I really don't think I can make it. Maybe next year...

    If you go please tell us all about it afterwards! All the nummy details! And any interesting news! What's DMP's secret new title? What are Be Beautiful's announcements? Me must know! And get freebies for us all!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •